Technology Crossover - Registration
If you registered prior to April 26 your welcome email has been sent.
Your login credentials will come to you via email from email@example.com
*If you register after the conference begins you will receive your Welcome Email at a slight delay*
|Speaker or Chair||$250|
|Early Career Member|
(Price includes 20% discount)
|Corporate Partnership||See Partner Page for details|
How to Register:
- click here to register.
- Select your registration type from the available options.
- Make payment online with a credit card.
- Receive a confirmation via email.
- Please note this confirmation will NOT include your login details for the conference. That will come in a separate email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact Shelby Moirano Gonzalez with any questions or concerns
Member, Non-member, Speaker/Chair, Student, and Early Career conference registration fees include:
- Access to all live and on-demand keynotes, Author Round Rooms with Q&A and featured content beginning on April 26, 2021 for one (1) person.
- All live content will be recorded and accessible through the Virtual Conference Portal until June 1, 2021.
- One (1) download of the Crossover Proceedings.
- Including full proceedings papers from the HiTEC Conference and from CICMT and APEPS (pending author submission)
- Proceedings delivered as a downloadable link to your registration email no later than May 20, 2021.
- IMAPS individual membership extension or membership renewal valid through one year from the registration date.
*Does not apply to corporate or affiliate memberships
Cancellation PolicyRegistration fees for the Technology Crossover Extravaganza (HiTEC, CICMT, APEPS), professional development courses, or any other paid access content are nonrefundable.
Cancellations will not be refunded under any circumstances. However, an attendee may transfer registration for the event and/or any applicable Professional Development Courses to another prospective attendee at any point prior to April 15, 2021 with proper written notification provided to IMAPS. Transfers will not be permitted after the virtual event has opened on April 26, 2021. To request a transfer, please notify IMAPS at email@example.com.
Special Note About PDCs:
PDC courses are subject to cancellation by event organizers at any point prior to the start of the course. If a course is canceled, registrants will be given the option for either a full refund or a transfer to another available course. The PDCs will be completely virtual. Phyiscal copies of materials will not be provided.