Technology Crossover - Registration
Registration DetailsRegister by April 8 and save up to $100.
Member, Non-member, Speaker/Chair, Student and Chapter Officer conference registration fees include:
Access to all technical sessions, exhibits, meals, refreshment breaks
One (1) download of presentations
A one-year IMAPS individual membership or membership renewal*
*Does not apply to corporate or affiliate memberships.
Attendees are invited to add Professional Development Courses to any registration for an additional fee which includes:
Access to one two-hour course per registration
One (1) hard copy of the course instructional materials*
*Electronic copies of the course materials are not provided. Each course registrant receives one hard copy only. Additional copies of the conference materials can be purchased after the conclusion of the course for $425 pending availability.
|Registration Type||Early Fee|
|Regular and Walk-Up Fee|
How to Register
- Click here to register for your Member, Non-Member, Speaker, Chair, Chapter Officer, Student, or Exhibits Visitor with Lunch badge.*
- Select your registration type from the available options.
- Add optional Professional Development Courses on Monday, April 27th.
- Make payment online with a credit card.
- Receive a confirmation via email. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact us at (919) 293-5000.
If you wish to pay via credit card over the phone, please call (919) 293-5000 to make your registration over the phone.
*Exceptions to Online Registrations:
Exhibit visitors who are not reserving a lunch ticket in advance must register at the door. Advance registration is not available for this complimentary pass.