Technology Crossover - Registration
|Speaker or Chair||$250|
|Early Career Member|
(Price includes 20% discount)
|Corporate Partner Attendee||Coming Soon!|
|Professional Development Course (PDC)||Add $250 per course|
|Corporate Partnership||Coming soon!|
How to Register
- click here to register.
- Select your registration type from the available options.
- Add optional Professional Development Courses (Coming Soon!)
- Make payment online with a credit card.
- Receive a confirmation via email. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact us at (919) 293-5000.
- Please note this confirmation will NOT include your login details for the conference. That will come in a separate email to you closer to the start of the show date.
If you wish to pay via credit card over the phone, please call (919) 293-5000 to make your registration over the phone.
Member, Non-member, Speaker/Chair, and Early Career conference registration fees include:
- Access to all live and on-demand keynotes, panels, technical sessions, and featured content beginning on April 12, 2021 for one (1) person.
- One (1) download of the presentations.
- This download will include the presentations from all 3 conferences (CICMT, HiTEC and APEPS)
- IMAPS individual membership extension or membership renewal valid through one year from the registration date.
*Does not apply to corporate or affiliate memberships
Cancellation PolicyRegistration fees for the Technology Crossover Extravaganza (HiTEC, CICMT, APEPS), professional development courses, or any other paid access content are nonrefundable.
Cancellations will not be refunded under any circumstances. However, an attendee may transfer registration for the event and/or any applicable Professional Development Courses to another prospective attendee at any point prior to April 15, 2021 with proper written notification provided to IMAPS. Transfers will not be permitted after the virtual event has opened on April 26, 2021. To request a transfer, please notify IMAPS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Note About PDCs:
PDC courses are subject to cancellation by event organizers at any point prior to the start of the course. If a course is canceled, registrants will be given the option for either a full refund or a transfer to another available course. The PDCs will be completely virtual. Phyiscal copies of materials will not be provided.