Technology Crossover - HiTEC
IMPORTANT EVENT NOTICE:
As part of the Technology Crossover Extravaganza, HiTEC 2021 will now be delivered virtually! Corporate partnership opportunities will be shared soon.
Click here to learn more about this change.
F. Patrick McCluskey, University of Maryland
Colin Johnston, Oxford University
Liangyu Chen, OAI/NASA GRC
Holger Kappert, Fraunhofer IMS
Callum Middleton, CSA Catapult
HiTEC 2021 Conference Program - Coming Soon!
- Final Paper & Copyright Form for HiTEC Proceedings Due: March 15, 2021
- Technical Presentation Time: 30 minutes (PRE-RECORDED / ON-DEMAND PRESENTATIONS)
- Pre-recorded presentation file, bio, and photo must be uploaded on/before MARCH 24, 2021
- Pre-record using powerpoint or other tools (zoom or webex) - create a .MP4 or .MOV file (details soon)
- Slide one of your powerpoint should be your photo and bio and make a self-introduction to start your presentation recording.
- LIVE Keynote Speaker Presentation Time: 45 minutes (40 TO PRESENT; 5 FOR Q&A)
- Presentation Template: IMAPS does not require you to use a conference powerpoint template. You are able to use your regular company/preferred powerpoint templates.
- Include IMAPS Logo: Please include the IMAPS show name and dates on your template and/or an IMAPS logo.
- Poster Session/Information (if applicable): The poster session is planned to be an INTERACTIVE presentation. More information about the virtual delivery of a poster will be provided as soon as it is available.
- Dress Code: There is no official "dress code" for IMAPS Conferences. We ask you to be BUSINESS CASUAL or whatever more you prefer. We do not recommend casual attire.
- Timing: All session presentations are 25 minutes followed by 5 minutes for Questions
- Assistance: Speak with your session chair if you need assistance.
- Photography: Photography and screen shots are not permitted.