Technology Crossover - CICMT
IMPORTANT EVENT NOTICE:
As part of the Technology Crossover Extravaganza, CICMT 2021 will now be delivered virtually! Corporate partnership opportunities will be shared soon.
Click here to learn more about this change.
Steve Dai, Sandia National Laboratories
Ulrich Schmid, TU Wien
Markus Eberstein, TDK Sensors
Heli Jantunen, University of Oulu
Eung Soo Kim, Kyonggi University
Soshu Kirihara, Joining and Welding Research Institute Osaka University
Daniel Krueger, Honeywell
Zhifu Liu, Shanghai Institute of Ceramics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Jens Müller, Technische Universität Ilmenau
Uwe Partsch, Fraunhofer IKTS
CICMT 2021 Conference Program - Coming Soon!
- Technical Presentation Time: 30 minutes (25 to present; 5 for Q&A)
- Keynote Speaker Presentation Time: 45 minutes (40 to present; 5 for Q&A)
- Presentation Template: IMAPS does not require you to use a conference powerpoint template. You are able to use your regular company/preferred powerpoint templates.
- Include IMAPS Logo: Please include the IMAPS show name and dates on your template and/or an IMAPS logo.
- Poster Session/Information (if applicable): The poster session is planned to be an INTERACTIVE presentation. More information about the virtual delivery of a poster will be provided as soon as it is available.
- Dress Code: There is no official "dress code" for IMAPS Conferences. We ask you to be BUSINESS CASUAL or whatever more you prefer. We do not recommend casual attire.
- Timing: All session presentations are 25 minutes followed by 5 minutes for Questions
- Assistance: Speak with your session chair if you need assistance.
- Photography: Photography and screen shots are not permitted.