Symposium Speaker Planning
IMAPS 2020 Speaker Timeline
- "Call For Abstracts" Open: September 25, 2019
- ~1,000-Word Abstracts Due: JULY 31, 2020
- The abstract submission period has been extended to accommodate new presenters from the transition to a virtual symposium environment.
- Confirmation of Abstract Receipt: Auto-Email Upon Submission (check spam/junk folders if you do not receive the email immediately upon submission)
- Speaker Notification - Abstract Acceptance: Early August
- Manuscripts Due for Peer-Review: AUGUST 4, 2020
- The paper should present an unbiased description of a certain method or product, discussing both pros and cons. Both subtle and blatant advertisement of any products or services is in direct conflict with the spirit of the Symposium. Examples of the former include repeated references to products or trade names and excessive use of corporate logos and trademarks in graphic illustrations. Photographs of commercial equipment are not permitted unless they add educational value. IMAPS Program Committees desire that all authors and presenters understand unambiguously that overly commercial papers are inappropriate and will not be tolerated; authors are asked to abide by these constraints when preparing their abstracts, papers, and presentations.
- The language for the IMAPS events and its publications is English, unless otherwise noted.
- Peer review feedback to authors: August 14, 2020
- Final/corrected Papers due: September 11, 2020
- SPEAKERS MUST BE REGISTERED ON/BEFORE September 4, 2020, OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PROGRAM LISTING
- Registration Deadline: September 4, 2020
The poster session is still planned to be an INTERACTIVE presentation in our virtual environment. More information will be released soon!