Early registration discounts are available through September 2, 2022.
Early (by Sept. 2)
Sept. 3 and after
Member In Person
Non-Member In Person
Speaker or Chair
| Student Member* |
*Student membership is now FREE!
Exhibit Hall Visitor Pass
Professional Development Course
*Each PDC is available for a separate fee. You many add on PDC(s) to any of these registration categories. You may not select two PDCs scheduled for the same day/time.
Add $325 per course
|Add $425 per course|
New this year - IMAPS Advanced Technology Workshop on Strategies to Revitalize the On-shore Packaging and Assembly Defense Industrial Base
Click here for information on the Workshop.
Registrants of IMAPS 2022 Symposium receive discounted registration to the Workshop on On-shoring.
There are two ways to register for the Workshop on On-shoring.
- On-shoring Registration Only – If you will only be attending the Workshop on On-shoring on October 3, click here to register.
- On-shoring plus IMAPS 2022 Symposium Registration – If you register for both the Workshop on On-shoring and IMAPS 2022 Symposium, you receive a $150 discount on the On-shoring registration (students receive $25 discount). Please note that Professional Development Courses (PDCs) are the same date and time of On-shoring, so you will not be able to register for PDCs. Click here to register for both events.
How to Register
- Click here to register as a Member, Non-Member, Speaker, Chair, Student, or Exhibits Visitor.
- Select your registration type from the available options.
- Add optional Professional Development Courses.
- Make payment online with a credit card.
- Receive a confirmation via email. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fees for the symposium, professional development courses, or any other paid access content are nonrefundable.
Cancellations will not be refunded under any circumstances. However, an attendee may transfer registration for the symposium and/or any applicable Professional Development Courses to another prospective attendee at any point prior to September 2, 2022 with proper written notification provided to IMAPS. To request a transfer, please notify IMAPS at email@example.com.
Special Note About PDCs:
PDC courses are subject to cancellation by event organizers at any point prior to the start of the course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be given the option for either a full refund or a transfer to another available course.