Member, Non-member, Speaker/Chair, and Student conference registration fees include:
- Access to all live and on-demand keynotes, panels, technical sessions, and featured content from October 2nd - October 30th, 2020 for one (1) person.
- One (1) download of the symposium technical program papers (presentations are not provided, but are available on-demand for the entire month of October)
- One year IMAPS individual membership or membership renewal*
*Does not apply to corporate or affiliate memberships
Exhibit Visitor registration includes:
- Access to the virtual exhibit hall for live show dates of October 6th-8th and archived show dates of October 9th-30th for one (1) person.
This registration does not include access to live or on-demand technical content.
Attendees are invited to add Professional Development Courses to any registration for an additional fee, which includes:
- Access to one two-hour course per registration
PDCs are offered in a live format only, and will not be replayed or available on-demand.
Registration is easy and simple. No early or late fees - just one flat rate. Registration will remain available through the end of October. Post-live registrants will be able to view all of the keynotes, technical presentations, poster session, panel session, and feature workshop on-demand through October 30th. Register by October 2nd to take advantage of the live broadcasts.
Speaker or Chair
| Student Member*|
*Student membership is now FREE!
Professional Development Course
Add $250 per course
Starting at $1,200
How to Register
Registration fees for the symposium, professional development courses, or any other paid access content are nonrefundable.
Cancellations will not be refunded under any circumstances. However, an attendee may transfer registration for the symposium and/or any applicable Professional Development Courses to another prospective attendee at any point prior to October 1, 2020 with proper written notification provided to IMAPS. Transfers will not be permitted after the virtual event has opened on October 2, 2020. To request a transfer, please notify IMAPS at email@example.com.
Special Note About PDCs:
PDC courses are subject to cancellation by event organizers at any point prior to the start of the course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be given the option for either a full refund or a transfer to another available course.