Registration is easy and simple. No early or late fees - just one flat rate.
Speaker or Chair
| Early Career Member|
20% discount off of member rate
| Student Member*|
*Student membership is now FREE!
|Corporate Partner Attendee||Use Badge Forms|
Professional Development Course
Add $250 per course
Starting at $750
Member, Non-member, Speaker/Chair, and Student conference registration fees include:
- Access to all live and on-demand keynotes, panels, technical sessions, and featured content for one (1) person.
- One (1) download of the Conference extended abstracts. (Presentations pending presenter submission and authorization)
- This will be sent to attendees via email roughly two weeks after the closing of the event.
- IMAPS individual membership extension or membership renewal valid through one year from the registration date.
*Does not apply to corporate or affiliate memberships
Attendees are invited to add Professional Development Courses to any registration for an additional fee:
*PDCs are offered in a live format only, and will not be replayed or available on-demand.
- Attendees with a SiP Corporate Partner MUST use the badge forms to register.
- Reach out to he Primary Show Contact from your company to be included or receive the reduced rate
- Not sure who that is? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assitance.
Registration fees for the symposium, professional development courses, or any other paid access content are nonrefundable.
Cancellations will not be refunded under any circumstances. However, an attendee may transfer registration for the symposium and/or any applicable Professional Development Courses to another prospective attendee at any point prior to July 30, 2021 with proper written notification provided to IMAPS. Transfers will not be permitted after the virtual event has opened on August 1, 2021. To request a transfer, please notify IMAPS at email@example.com.
Special Note About PDCs:
PDC courses are subject to cancellation by event organizers at any point prior to the start of the course. If a course is canceled, registrants will be given the option for either a full refund or a transfer to another available course.
Terms and Conditions:
Click here to view the full attendee terms and conditions. By registering for SiP 2021, you agree to understand and abide by these terms.