Device Packaging Partner Planning
Corporate Partner Planning Information
We invite organizations to join us for a reimagined corporate partnership experience.
DPC corporate partners will enjoy exposure, advertising, and attendee connection opportunities relevant to the virtual atmosphere. Maintain or build your organization’s presence, credibility, branding, and product/company updates with a creative suite of value-adding opportunities.
DPC 2021 will not feature a virtual exhibit hall or virtual booths.
Instead, choose between packaged partnerships and/or a la carte opportunities that can include:
- Conference content contributions, including on-demand video, live panel seats, or event hosted virtual programming
- Multi-channel advertising, including traditional ad placements and video commercials
- Multi-channel logo exposure
- Directory listings
- Event registrations
- Attendee registration lists
- And more!
- To view the full details about the partnership opportunities, click here to download the comprehensive DPC 2021 Partnerships Guide. The Partnerships Guide is your source for information about packages and a la carte corporate opportunities, including benefits, pricing, and commitment details.
- Review the packages and a la carte opportunities to find the best fit for your organization.
- Contact Brian Schieman at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your commitment at any level. Not seeing something important to you? Contact us to discuss customization!
We're in! What's next?
So you're committed! Thank you for participating in this flagship IMAPS event. Here is what to expect from IMAPS from from the initial commitment through the post-event wrap-up.
- Payment is due upon commitment. IMAPS staff will provide you with instructions for making payment online or via invoice. If you haven't seen an invoice within 2 weeks of your commitment, please reach out to Shelby Moirano at email@example.com.
- IMAPS staff will communicate deadlines and specs for relevant ads, content submissions, and more leading up to the event. Most communications will be made via email, though some FAQs will be updated on this page as necessary. All email communications will be made with the organization's contact who made the initial commitment. If a new planning contact is taking over, please communicate the change with Brian Schieman immediately.
- Pre-event registration lists will be provided in the week before the conference. The post-event registration list will be provided as soon as possible following the conference. These lists are provided in PDF format only. The following information will be provided: first name, last name, organization, job title, email address, city, state, zip and country. Neither phone numbers nor street addresses are provided. Individuals who opt out will not be included on the lists.