Device Packaging Partner Planning
Corporate Partner Planning Information
NEW FEATURE JUST ADDED FOR ALL PARTNER PROFILES!
Attendee Meeting Requests...
Partners can now reach out and invite the attendees to a meeting during Device Packaging!
Takes just seconds to view the attendees and send a quick message to join you for a quick conversation.
(Hosting Partners receive 75 meeting requests; Presenting - 50; Supporting - 35; Participating - 20)
We invite organizations to join us for a reimagined corporate partnership experience.
DPC corporate partners will enjoy exposure, advertising, and attendee connection opportunities relevant to the virtual atmosphere. Maintain or build your organization’s presence, credibility, branding, and product/company updates with a creative suite of value-adding opportunities.
DPC 2021 will not feature a virtual exhibit hall or virtual booths.
Instead, choose between packaged partnerships and/or a la carte opportunities that can include:
- Conference content contributions, including on-demand video, live panel seats, or event hosted virtual programming
- Multi-channel advertising, including traditional ad placements and video commercials
- Multi-channel logo exposure
- Directory listings
- Event registrations
- Attendee registration lists
- And more!
- To view the full details about the partnership opportunities, click here to download the comprehensive DPC 2021 Partnerships Guide. The Partnerships Guide is your source for information about packages and a la carte corporate opportunities, including benefits, pricing, and commitment details.
- Platinum and Gold Level Partnerships are SOLD OUT!
- Review the packages and a la carte opportunities to find the best fit for your organization.
- Contact Brian Schieman at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your commitment at any level. Not seeing something important to you? Contact us to discuss customization!
Already committed as a Participating, Supporting, Presenting or Hosting level Corporate Partner but want even more exposure? Prefer an a la carte selection? Consider adding on a Stand-Alone Partnership!
Interactive Final Program Advertisment
Place a 1/4, 1/2, or full page advertisement in the interactive final program guide. Full Ad specs below!
Ads page or larger can be upgraded to video ads for an additional charge.
IMAPS Microelectronics Foundation Student Award Partner
Includes logo recognition as a student award partner. Logo placement included with the winning student’s on-demand presentation listing.
On-Demand Technical Session Partnership
*One available per session category
Includes a commercial and logo recognition for the partnering organization under the on-demand technical session of their choice (on a first-come basis). Commercial will be triggered when attendees click into the chosen session category of presentations. Partner to provide the commercial video limited to one minute in length.
Live Broadcast Session Break, Downtime, or Lead-Out Commercial
*Per programming availability
Includes a commercial up to one (1) minute in length during a break, downtime, or lead-out of a chosen live broadcast function, such as the keynote, panel, or poster session.
Industry-Sponsored Panel on 5G Characterization/Test Challenges
Buy a seat in this collaborative supplier connection session. A partner representative will participate in a moderated interactive panel connecting attendees with supply chain solutions their organization can solve. This is a live programming event that will last up to one hour. Additional sponsored panels may be added!
Hosted Live Events
Purchase up to one hour of live or semi-live programming time on the event schedule for your organization to activate a sponsorship event of its choice, including but not limited to an ask the expert hour, a facility tour, a hosted social event, an open house, product launch, or other function. IMAPS will provide the broadcast functionality (space) and schedule space (time). Partner is responsible for activation and content delivery of the event.
We're in! What's next?
So you're committed! Thank you for participating in this flagship IMAPS event. Here is what to expect from IMAPS from from the initial commitment through the post-event wrap-up.
- Payment is due upon commitment. IMAPS staff will provide you with instructions for making payment online or via invoice. If you haven't seen an invoice within 2 weeks of your commitment, please reach out to Shelby Moirano at email@example.com.
- IMAPS staff will communicate deadlines and specs for relevant ads, content submissions, and more leading up to the event. Most communications will be made via email, though some FAQs will be updated on this page as necessary. All email communications will be made with the organization's contact who made the initial commitment. If a new planning contact is taking over, please communicate the change with Brian Schieman immediately.
- Our Virtual Conference PORTAL is being developed in order to be ready to all participants before the April 12 live conference begins. The PARTNER PORTAL is opening later this week. So you will receive an email on/before March 15 with a subject line of: Set up your IMAPS DPC 2021 Profile. Brian Schieman or Shelby Moirano will email all partners before this message is officially sent with more details of what to expect!
Pre-event registration lists will be provided in the week before the conference. The post-event registration list will be provided as soon as possible following the conference. These lists are provided in PDF format only. The following information will be provided: first name, last name, organization, job title, email address, city, state, zip and country. Neither phone numbers nor street addresses are provided. Individuals who opt out will not be included on the lists.
Advancing Microelectronics Magazine:
- Presenting Partners receive a 1/2 Page Advertisement | Hosting Partners receive a Full Page Ad + 1/2 page Video. (Ad specs below)
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 5 to be included in the pre-conference issue.
- Other issues later in the year available if preferred (with later due date).
Corporate Bulletin News:
- This is the dedicated show issue of the Corporate Bulletin for Corporate Partners only.
- Can be in the form of a press release, news or update.
- Generally not limited in length and may include two photos.
- Must be submitted in MS Word or similar formatting.
- PDFs and images of press releases are not accepted.
- Send to email@example.com by March 22.
Interactive Final Program Guide Advertisement:
- Supporting Partners - 1/4 Page Ad | Presenting Partners - 1/2 Page Ad | Hosting Partners - Full Page Ad + 1/2 Page Video (Ad specs below)
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before March 24.
- PDF or URL format.
- Submit to email@example.com by April 2.
Promotional Slide Prior to Live Programming (Countdown Timer):
- 1-2 PowerPoint slides in wide format. More slides will not be allowed/kept.
- These slides will loop before live sessions begin April 13-15.
- These slides can contain any promotional content our partners wish to include. Basics elements should include company logos, urls, contact details, social media links, and more. Companies tend to focus on products/services, new announcements, and/or "device packaging" specific offerings (such as FOWLP, Flip Chip, 3D, Automotive, 5G and/or Materials related solutions). There is no template or mandatory requirements, it's simply 1-2 slides to highlight company info for our attendees to quickly learn more about your group.
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before April 2.
Specs and Requirements For Ads, Content and "Commercials"
1/4 Page Ad: 4x5"; No Bleeds; 4-Color; High Resolution/Press-quality; File formats - jpg, tiff, eps, pdf, ai
1/2 Page Ad: 8.25x5" OR 4x10.5"; No Bleeds; 4-Color; High Resolution/Press-quality; File formats - jpg, tiff, eps, pdf, ai
Full Page Ad: 8.5x11", Bleeds allowed; 4-Color; High Resolution/Press-quality; File formats - jpg, tiff, eps, pdf, ai
"Content": MP4 or PDF, content will be loaded directly into the conference vitual portal. More details and a login to the portal will be sent to all Partners on/before March 15.
Commercial: MP4 Video
Full conference registrations are included in each Corporate Partnership package!
1 Participating | 2 Supporting | 4 Presenting | Hosting – Silver 5, Gold 10, Platinum Unlimited
Send ONLY your included badges to Shelby Moirano at smoirano@Imaps.org by April 5
Additional full conference badges available for $125 each
Professional Development Courses (PDC) for $250 each
Step by Step Instructions for Corporate Partner Attendees to Register for the Conference
No badge forms this year!
Individuals with a Corporate Partner will simply register themselves and using the private discount codes provided only to the show contact for your company.
Frequently asked questions will be updated here regularly.
I registered online but did not receive log-in information. How do I get that?
Log-in access and details will be shared in a separate email prior to the start of the conference. All communications will be sent to the email you used at registration.
My Corporate Partnership Package comes with several full conference registrations. Can this be used for a Speaker?
Yes! Send the registrant information to Shelby Moirano email@example.com