Crossover Corporate Partner Planning
CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES & PLANNING
PDC Highlights: Monday, April 26
MAKING AND QUALIFYING RELIABLE
EXTREME ENVIRONMENT ELECTRONICS
University of Maryland, College Park
10 am - 12 pm Eastern
ADVANCES IN HIGHLY THERMALLY CONDUCTIVE ORGANIC POWER PACKAGING
North Carolina State University
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm Eastern
THERMAL AND DYNAMIC STRESS FAILURES IN ELECTRONIC AND PHOTONIC PACKAGING: PREDICTION AND PREVENTION
Portland State University
3 pm - 5 pm Eastern
We invite organizations to join us for a reimagined corporate partnership experience.
Crossover corporate partners will enjoy exposure, advertising, and attendee connection opportunities relevant to the virtual atmosphere. Maintain or build your organization’s presence, credibility, branding, and product/company updates with a creative suite of value-adding opportunities.
The Technology Crossover Extravaganza 2021 will not feature a virtual exhibit hall or virtual booths.
Instead, choose between packaged partnerships and/or a la carte opportunities that can include:
- Conference content contributions, including on-demand video, live panel seats, or event hosted virtual programming
- Multi-channel advertising, including traditional ad placements and video commercials
- Multi-channel logo exposure
- Directory listings
- Event registrations
- Attendee registration lists
- And more!
- To view the full details about the partnership opportunities, click here to download the comprehensive Crossover Partnership Guide. The Partnerships Guide is your source for information about packages and a la carte corporate opportunities, including benefits, pricing, and commitment details.
- Review the packages and a la carte opportunities to find the best fit for your organization.
- Contact Brian Schieman at email@example.com to secure your commitment at any level. Not seeing something important to you? Contact us to discuss customization!
Already committed as a Participating, Supporting, Presenting or Hosting level Corporate Partner but want even more exposure? Prefer an a la carte selection? Consider adding on a Stand-Alone option!
Interactive Final Program Advertisment
Place a 1/4, 1/2, or full page advertisement in the interactive final program guide. Full Ad specs below!
Ads page or larger can be upgraded to video ads for an additional charge.
On-Demand Technical Session Partnership
*One available per session category
Includes a commercial and logo recognition for the partnering organization under the on-demand technical session of their choice (on a first-come basis). Commercial will be triggered when attendees click into the chosen session category of presentations. Partner to provide the commercial video limited to one minute in length.
Live Broadcast Session Break, Downtime, or Lead-Out Commercial
*Per programming availability
Includes a commercial up to one (1) minute in length during a break, downtime, or lead-out of a chosen live broadcast function, such as the keynote, panel, or poster session.
We're in! What's next?
So you're committed! Thank you for participating in this flagship IMAPS event. Here is what to expect from IMAPS from from the initial commitment through the post-event wrap-up.
- Payment is due upon commitment. IMAPS staff will provide you with instructions for making payment online or via invoice. If you haven't seen an invoice within 2 weeks of your commitment, please reach out to Shelby Moirano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IMAPS staff will communicate deadlines and specs for relevant ads, content submissions, and more leading up to the event. Most communications will be made via email, though some FAQs will be updated on this page as necessary. All email communications will be made with the organization's contact who made the initial commitment. If a new planning contact is taking over, please communicate the change with Brian Schieman immediately.
- Our Virtual Conference PORTAL is being developed in order to be ready to all participants before the April 26 live conference begins. Brian Schieman or Shelby Moirano will email all partners before this message is officially sent with more details of what to expect!
Pre-event registration lists will be provided in the week before the conference. The post-event registration list will be provided as soon as possible following the conference. These lists are provided in PDF format only. The following information will be provided: first name, last name, organization, job title, email address, city, state, zip and country. Neither phone numbers nor street addresses are provided. Individuals who opt out will not be included on the lists.
Interactive Final Program Guide Advertisement:
- Supporting Partners - 1/4 Page Ad | Presenting Partners - 1/2 Page Ad | Hosting Partners - Full Page Ad + 1/2 Page Video (Ad specs below)
- Submit to email@example.com on/before April 9.
Promotional Slide Prior to Live Programming (Countdown Timer):
- 1-2 PowerPoint slides in wide format. More slides will not be allowed/kept.
- These slides will loop before live sessions begin.
- These slides can contain any promotional content our partners wish to include. Basics elements should include company logos, urls, contact details, social media links, and more. Companies tend to focus on products/services, new announcements, and/or event specific offers. There is no template or mandatory requirements, it's simply 1-2 slides to highlight company info for our attendees to quickly learn more about your group.
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before April 16.
Web Portal Banner Advertisement :
- Presenting Partners receive a 1/2 Page Advertisement | Hosting Partners receive a Full Page Ad + 1/2 page Video. (Ad specs below)
- Submit to email@example.com by April 16 to be included in the pre-conference issue.
- Other issues later in the year available if preferred (with later due date).
Corporate Bulletin News:
- This is the dedicated show issue of the Corporate Bulletin for Crossover Extravaganza Corporate Partners only.
- Can be in the form of a press release, news or update.
- Generally not limited in length and may include two photos.
- Must be submitted in MS Word or similar formatting.
- PDFs and images of press releases are not accepted.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org by Arpil 20.
Specs and Requirements For Ads, Content and "Commercials"
1/4 Page Ad: 4x5"; No Bleeds; 4-Color; High Resolution/Press-quality; File formats - jpg, tiff, eps, pdf, ai
1/2 Page Ad: 8.25x5" OR 4x10.5"; No Bleeds; 4-Color; High Resolution/Press-quality; File formats - jpg, tiff, eps, pdf, ai
Full Page Ad: 8.5x11", Bleeds allowed; 4-Color; High Resolution/Press-quality; File formats - jpg, tiff, eps, pdf, ai
"Content": MP4 or PDF, content will be loaded directly into the conference vitual portal. More details and a login to the portal will be sent to all Partners on/before March 15.
Commercial: MP4 Video
Full conference registrations are included in each Corporate Partnership package!
1 Participating | 2 Supporting | 4 Presenting | Hosting – Silver 5, Gold 10, Platinum Unlimited
Send ONLY your included badges to Shelby Moirano at smoirano@Imaps.org by April 19
Additional full conference badges available for $125 each
Professional Development Courses (PDC) for $250 each
Step by Step Instructions for Corporate Partner Attendees to Register for the Conference
No badge forms this year!
Individuals with a Corporate Partner will simply register themselves and using the private discount codes provided only to the show contact for your company.
Frequently asked questions will be updated here regularly.
I registered online but did not receive log-in information. How do I get that?
Log-in access and details will be shared in a separate email prior to the start of the conference. All communications will be sent to the email you used at registration.
My Corporate Partnership Package comes with several full conference registrations. Can this be used for a Speaker?
Yes! Send the registrant information to Shelby Moirano email@example.com