Ulrich Schmid, TU Wien
Vice General Chair:
Markus Eberstein, TDK Sensors
Heli Jantunen, University of Oulu
Eung Soo Kim, Kyonggi University
Soshu Kirihara, Joining and Welding Research Institute Osaka University
Daniel Krueger, Honeywell
Zhifu Liu, Shanghai Institute of Ceramics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Jens Müller, Technische Universität Ilmenau
Uwe Partsch, Fraunhofer IKTS
Steve Dai, Sandia National Laboratories
Michael Schneider, TU Wien
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MARCH 18, 2022
Planned sessions and paper topics include:
- Functional materials for passive/active devices and their properties
Microwave/mm-wave LTCC/ULTCC dielectric materials
Sensitive ceramics/thermoelectric/electrocaloric materials
Pastes/inks/slurries for electronics
- Material processing and device manufacturing technologies
- LTCC/HTCC and multilayer ceramic and glass processing
- Emerging ultralow temperature, room temperature processing, and cold sintering processing
- Additive manufacturing /3D printing/ direct writing
- Advanced thick film processing
- Fine structuring technologies
- Emerging embedding/integration technologies.
- Design, modeling, simulation, characterization and reliability
- Metamaterials design, realization and characterization
- High frequency devices design/modeling/simulation
- Materials and devices characterization
- Material and device reliability, lifetime, and failure estimation
- Thermal management/thermal transfer simulation
- Devices and systems for emerging applications
- Circuits, antennas, and filters for MHz, GHz and THz for communications
- Automotive/aerospace/medical electronics/optoelectronics
- Flexible/wearable electronics
- Integrated physical/chemical/biological sensors and actuators
- Packaging and integration issues for MEMS and BioMEMS devices
- Batteries/fuel cells/ energy conversion systems
- Micro-reactors/micro-fluidic devices
Please submit your 500+ word abstract electronically by March 18, 2022 using the online system.
Full papers are due by May 15, 2022 and should be uploaded separately after it has been determined whether the abstract has been accepted. All papers will be presented and published in English. If you have problems with the online system, please email the conference office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CICMT 2022 is expected to return as an on-site event. As an exhibitor, you will have the unique opportunity to market your products and services to a captive audience of buyers, designers, and influential researchers.
Our opening hours are arranged to give exhibitors maximum exposure, and coffee breaks are planned in the exhibition space to encourages all delegates to meet and mingle formally and informally. Spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis. We will try to accommodate all of your special needs and requests.
Details about options and fees will be available shortly.