Why Join IMAPS? | How Do I Join/Renew?
JOIN On-line | RENEW On-line (My Orders) | Join/Renew By Mail, Fax or Email
Why Join IMAPS?
The Benefits of Membership!
How Do I Join/Renew IMAPS?
The following instructions will walk you through the join/renewal process for IMAPS Membership via our website.
- Log-in to IMAPS website
- Primary Email is the email you have on file with IMAPS - where you receive your bulletins and other emails weekly from IMAPS. If you do not know what email you have on record, or you receiving errors with your email, contact Steve Greene, IMAPS Membership Manager - email@example.com.
- Password - the private password you created for your IMAPS log-in. If you have not yet created a private password, see email notices from IMAPS to see if a temporary password has been set for you. OR you can Forgot Password? tool to send you an email to guide you through resetting your password.
- What about my Member ID? With this new website software, you really do not need your member id during log-in or purchases through the site. We are always happy to provide this if information to you though. If you need to know your member id, contact Steve Greene, IMAPS Membership Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After successfully logging into the website, you are ready to Join/Renew IMAPS...
- You are already a member - RENEW.
- Is your membership expiring soon? Or did you receive an invoice from IMAPS for your annual renewal?
- Go to your MY ORDERS page in the members only area of IMAPS website.
- You are new to IMAPS - JOIN.
- Never been a member of IMAPS?
- Sign-up on-online for your new membership.
- Simply pick the member category that best applies to your needs. Visit the Why Join IMAPS? for explanations of the benefits of each category.
- Do you think you were a member at some point but cannot find your member account through the website? Contact Steve Greene, IMAPS Membership Manager - email@example.com.